SEVLIS 400 Tablet is used to care for the enlarged phosphate levels in the blood. It is applied in patients who are on dialysis due to harsh kidney disease. It inhibits the incorporation of phosphate from the intestine and lowers the phosphate levels in the blood. This Tablet should be taken with food. Take it in the dose and time as advised by your doctor. Take it frequently and at a fixed time each day to get the utmost benefit of the medicine. SELVIS 400 Tablet may cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea. You may also build low levels of calcium, folic acid, and vitamins A, D, E, and K in your blood. Take essential supplements as advised by your doctor.
BENEFITS OF SEVLIS TABLET
High phosphate levels in the blood
Our body requires phosphate for different life functions such as intensification of bones and teeth, production of energy, and forming outer layers of cells in our body called the cell membrane. But too much phosphate in our blood can cause serious snags such as heart attack, stroke, and kidney spoiling. SEVLIS 400 Tablet helps to lessen the phosphate levels in our blood and stops these complications mostly in the patients who are on dialysis and are unable to get free of surplus phosphate levels through the kidneys. Take this Tablet as prescribed by the doctor to get the most of this medicine.
HOW TO USE SEVLIS TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and time as advised by your doctor. Ingest it as a whole. Do not chew, squash, or break it. SEVLIS Tablet is to be taken with food.
HOW IT WORKS
Sevlaren 400 Tablet inhibits the inclusion of phosphate from the intestine and lowers the phosphate levels in the blood.
- SEVLIS 400 Tablet is applied to manage blood phosphate levels in patients that are on dialysis treatment.
- You must take it with food and stick to the diet set by your doctor.
- You may extend low levels of calcium, folic acid, and vitamins A, D, E, and K in your blood. Your doctor may fix supplements if required.
- Evade taking any other medicine 1 hour prior or 3 hours after taking SEVLIS 400 Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have queasiness, vomiting, constipation, pain in the belly, or if you have undergone any major belly surgical procedure.